-
Re: My sleeping babies
Review time, So cute, you have adorable puppies! The lighting for me was spot on and the location was even cuter! The angle since eveyone else has commented on it, ...
Oct 18, 2009 -
Re: Same picture: different filters
Hi, I here to critique... The first lot of pictures where very interesting... I like the idea behind it, I like the contrast. Very modern and upbeat... The bronze one ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: White Tiger: Lucas
Amazing, completely stunning!! Did you draw this yourself? If so, you have brilliant talent! What medium did you use? it looks like ink... or lead... but I could be wrong. ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: (: Arabesque :)
I agree with DreamsOfSorrow and you've mastered it 100%. The lines could have been a bit softer but great anyway! Congrats! Awake
Sep 19, 2009 -
Re: Fotografia
Lovely! There very pretty, graceful and they give you that smiley fuzzy feeling of a fairytale! Good job! Awake
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Past to Present: Photography
Hey there May, did you take these your self??? simply amazing!!!! There's soo much emotion!!! Review time though.... 1. Earthy, brilliant, the title very fitting!! Fave! 2.Very delicate, slightly myst
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Sophie pic # 1
She's very pretty but I can't see her face...
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: An Eye For Beauty
Hey! You finally posted them! I love the coke can one and the clouds! you kitties are so cute (although, I'm not a cat person), Sugar and Spicy! The ones ...
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Magic Kingdom Fireworks!
Hello Thornedrose, This is a beautiful picture! Very fairytalistic! You captured the fireworks spot on! It's really brilliant! Congrats, Awake
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: A Vacation is No Excuse
These are brilliant!!!! The pictures from the plane ride are fantastic and breath taking! The clouds and ice are very magical and mystical.... The pictures of the boat ride and ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)
These are fantastic photos! they are simply amazing! You have such talent. Each picture brings emotion and a story with it. Truly remarkable! Keep it up! The first three and ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Holly's Photography
These are excellent!!!! The fourth and seventh and eighth are my faves out of these! The sixth seems a bit blurry to me. The ones from your backyard are fantastic! ...
Aug 5, 2009 -
Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)
Awesome! I love it, the realness! It's brilliant! It looks to be done with coloured pencils, really brings out emotion! Congrats, hope to be bothered by this art again!
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: Holly's Photography
Hello, I'm here to review! the first two, to be honest, where OK. But after them the rest where brilliant! they where all breath taking in nature they where just ...
Aug 4, 2009 -
Re: green eye
Hello, I'm Awake and I'm going to give you a little review today. The eye it,s self is beautiful. The amount the pupil has dilated really gives the emotion to ...
Aug 1, 2009
