User avatar

Awake

  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    8/10 It can get a little stormy there....

    Jul 30, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Some strange questions

    1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? Both, I think. maybe more on my right? 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Mostly ...

    Jul 29, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9.9/ 10 :p A little long but very original!

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Help Me Decide (New YWS)

    Personally, I vote black. I would be a nice change. I know I haven't been here very long but I'm really excited about this! :)

    Jul 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    I try to write all my stuff out by hand first, especially my poems. This might sound lame but I get a better connection to the story and the characters. ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9/10. Sounds like a cool place to visit.

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Wow, this is tricky! P Sorry... I know it's lame but.... Poker Face by Lady Gaga

    Jul 6, 2009


The heavens laugh with you in your jubilee; my heart is at your festival.
— William Shakespeare