-
Re: Rate the country above you
10/10, I'm visiting!
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Fun, 9/10, any vamps there? sorry to be stereotypical...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
dark thick hair, big amber eyes and long eyelashes? Jetpack, you are very right! wow!
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
8/10, sounds cool. it's suppose to be spelt that way!
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I think you would have pretty long brown hair...?
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
6/10. I haven't seen it but my brothers have and some two out of three liked it, Angelina Jolie is in it so it can,t be that bad and of ...
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
10/10. Funny and creative
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
You can vist it if I can vist you! 8/10
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10. I'd like to visit!
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the quote above you!
9.5/10 very insightful, beautiful!
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: I can't send PMs to anyone! What's up with that?
I'm having problems sending pms! Is it just me or is everyone having this problem????
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: Favorite SOng
My fave by them is Awake and Why. Heartbeats is my new fave by Jose G....
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10 sounds fun... a tad confusing but fun!
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
10/10!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Favorite SOng
I love secondhand serenade and kings of Leon! A fine frenzy is awesome too! The Goo goo dolls (Iris), Cold play (the scientist), Three Days Grace (never too late), and ...
Aug 4, 2009
