-
Re: Rate the location above you
Since we rate just about everything in this forum I just thought I'd through a fresher idea out there. Basically, you rate the location of the user above you on ...
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Cutie pie! 9.9/10
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
No but I want to! 5/10 Earth
Sep 20, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Love that movie 9.9/10 Breakfast at Tiffany's
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hair is short but not brown, eyes are not brown but blue and I'm not tall, respectably 5"2. Sweet honey amber eyes?
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
6/10 it was ok Master of disguise
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Well, red hair is a given. Tallish, baby blues and delicately freckled, pale skinned. Loads of piercings and tats...:p
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 heard of it, seen a few parts, not a lot to go on... I am Legend
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Very strong but I keep thiking it's firefox not foxfire... 8.7/10
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/10 I love dance 'cause you just gotta dance. (don't make fun!)
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 I haven't seen but i heard it was good...? I love you, man
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
7.8/10 differnt, I like crocks...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Land of Shakespeare 8/10 (want to visit), scones 7/10 (would be cool to see), rain 10/10 (I already live in a land of rain... so I'll just stay here)
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
8/10 thanks for the clues and guess...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
8/10 it's a classic. 28 days?
Sep 11, 2009
