-
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5.3/10 I saw it... after I saw it... Didn't want to see it... Toy story
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Awesome 9/10 The lion king
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
9.3/10 that's where I sometimes I take a holiday to...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.8/10 the era where I wander
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
9.2/10 for possible vamps, as for ellephant's location, I hope it where a guys arms personally
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/10 gotta love the flame!
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Neato-croco 8.6/10
Sep 24, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.6/10 my fave kind of phant!
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
9.3/10 so sweet I wish that could be my location
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
9.8/10 wickedly awesome!! When Harry met Sally
Sep 23, 2009 -
Re: Get to Know Someone
Name: Asleep Age: 16 Fav book: uhmmm... most recently read Crank by Ellen Hopkins Fav author: Harper Lee for talking about so much injustice or Emily Dickenson Fav food: PASTA!!! ...
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
9/10 one of my favorite movies as a kid... Jennifer's Body
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
8.9/10 I might have already asked this but... Do you have Vampires...? If so, are you allowed to bite?
Sep 22, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
8.6/10 Rena0421 - I know it is a bit but we rate usernames and other things like that and I see it as more rating the creativity of the place ...
Sep 21, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
8.9/10 Ranger... HAWK!! I like Hawk, not that Ranger's not good but...
Sep 21, 2009
