-
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (16)
First off, congrats on chapter 16!! It has finally arrived and you did a decent job. But now I have to critique... It felt very detached and lacking in emotion, ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not deciding on a location
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
pretty much TUBM wants a theme song for their life???
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for nothing
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Awesome 9/10 The lion king
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
sure, hugs are cool TUBM is hot and cold at the same time
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for being hypocritical
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
9.3/10 that's where I sometimes I take a holiday to...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9.8/10 the era where I wander
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 I will have to read your story.
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9.6/10 not too depressing for me...
Sep 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9.5/10 it really grabbed my attention, for some reason it reminds me of my heart. (symbolically of course)
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
9.2/10 for possible vamps, as for ellephant's location, I hope it where a guys arms personally
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for not letting me join the crazy
Sep 25, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/10 gotta love the flame!
Sep 25, 2009
