-
Re: Rate the movie above you.
9.5/10 totally wicked movie!!! Moulan Rouge
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 cool.
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for not saying goodmorning...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
ooooh, new one! 9/10
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
0/10 no sorry... the green mile
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the location above you
8/10
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
7.5/10 ok?
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8.5/10 interesting... mystifying a little
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for not having a moving avie...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5.3/10 I saw it... after I saw it... Didn't want to see it... Toy story
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8.9/10 thought provoking....
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for haing 100 points even...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I don't think I've ever been grossed out... I'm all about blood, guts and puss. TUBM has a new fave show
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: The Final Dance
Dance, I love anything with dance, even if it's not really about dance... we will see, I'm critiquing as I read: sun shine I think should be one word? maybe? ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: White Tiger: Lucas
Amazing, completely stunning!! Did you draw this yourself? If so, you have brilliant talent! What medium did you use? it looks like ink... or lead... but I could be wrong. ...
Sep 30, 2009
