User avatar

Awake

  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (14)

    Hello, Long time no see... well read. This is a really good chapter, I wished it could have been longer! I loved the little suspense in the beginning as the ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Solace From The Shadows

    Hello Dark Eyed Pixie, I would love to give yo a detailed long review about how much you've dragged me in to your work but at the moment I should ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: The Grim Reaper... Or a Woman?

    Wow! :o it almost looks like two negatives morphed in to one! A little creepy but cool! :shock: How can you critique this, it just kind of happened? I'd like ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: True Recollections : The Memoirs of Laura Creyton [Preface]

    Hi again, Maybe I wasn't clear on what I was saying about the quote; Not to be sounding like in in a snit but your family owned businesses can not ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: True Recollections : The Memoirs of Laura Creyton [Preface]

    Hello, I'm in a rush but I wanted to give a quick review! :) thedelphinater did a good review and there isn't much else to be said. I definitely agree, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    thank you so much PhantomInvader, your review as very thorough and really appreichated! I'll give you a little reward!

    Jun 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    Thanks for the reviews! DrPepperSkaterPunk, is there anything I can help to unconfuse you? Is there anything in particular that I should make clearer? Thanks again.

    Jun 3, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sheila

    Hello Mars, Well... to say the least you have something very interesting going on. I had never read a one sided conversation before. It's almost like your in the persons ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    Heres it is... sorry about length Chapter 2 Honey, amber eyes but they quickly began to darken and harden into black granite. As the rocks glinted, my whole body lifted ...

    Jun 1, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (13)

    dommy, I have to say, you have a very interesting story going on... I've read all the chapters so far and couldn't pick out anything different from what is already ...

    May 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thanks again! My spelling sometimes slips! I really appriechate all the reviews! :D

    May 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thank you so much for your critiques! More are always welcome!

    May 28, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Needing you.

    HI kris, Very interesting, I had to read it twice. It appears pretty and sweet in the beginning, beautiful middle and manipulative and to me, slightly aggressive in the end. ...

    May 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Hi, I'm A newbie to this site.... and I'm a bit apprehensive about posting my "ideas" as I call them. I will greatly appreciate every critique. I have a few ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She

    Rodhead, It was filled with natural beauty. Very lovely.

    May 24, 2009


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy