User avatar

Awake

  • Fantasy Novels Re: (Oh-so-short) Preface of my untitled novel.

    Personally, I don't like to go far in to spelling nitpicks and stuff, so i think the other guys got the majority of that. This really grabbed my attention. As ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouded Gem

    Clouded Gem The embers of my hope cease to glow Radiant colours. Ebony ash asphyxiates any chance of Redemption. Emptiness pulses through numb and lifeless Veins that cringe through out ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Tribute to Keisha

    Hey, Not fair, you have me crying here! It's beautiful sweetie! I'm going to PM you, OK?

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Cat Eye

    Is is very pretty! Very delicate. Not that I know very much about sketching but i think you could have used a darker pencil or pen. Good job! :D

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Greed

    Hello again! This one is tricky. I understand the anger and aggression in greed and it is displayed well the drawing but I don't feel it as strong. There feels ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Envy

    Hello RayneChild, This is my favorite out of the three so far! The animated wolf character is very... appealing, intriguing. It's out of the ordinary and I like it! The ...

    Jun 27, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    Thanks everyone!

    Jun 27, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Disney Doodles

    Wow, there all so cute and pretty! The lion king is my favorite Disney movie of all time so I adore the pictures of Simba as well as Simba and ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Bea: Prologue & Chapter One

    Hey Babe, Loved it! Bea is really cute and funny! This reminds me of some one.... :P ! Anyway, I didn't see any spelling errors and grammar looks fine but ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Stevie

    Wow! It's beautiful! What medium did you use? Acrylic? chalk? pastels? Whatever you used, there is really brilliant detail here! I love art but I'm not that good so I ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I managed to get my drawings on, now I can rule the world!

    It's very cute! Your fairy looks like she has ballet slippers on! I like her hair cut too!

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Running

    Hello Ballet dancer, This is a beautiful piece! I love the metaphor of running! the man running away and the young boy running right in to it. I also loved ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Cold Moon [Prolouge]

    Hello, It's a nice idea for an intro but executed poorly. Your ideas portrayed of vampires is way too stereotypical. Creating your own description of vampires would make it your ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Colorful Ballet

    Hey Cute Ballet, As a ballerina myself I love how the ribbons are correct by their ankles not up to their knees! The bugs me very time I see it! ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Solace From The Shadows (Chapter 1)

    Hey Dark Eyed Pixie, It was a really good start. After reading the intro (I guess that's what it is), I am pulled in. There where just few nitpicks but ...

    Jun 22, 2009


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken