User avatar

Awake

  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    Wow, this is tricky! P Sorry... I know it's lame but.... Poker Face by Lady Gaga

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    7.5/10 I like it, it's cute!

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Fireworks

    Very nicely done CuteBalletDancer7! They remind me of flowers. There's so much energy in the photos, you've really captured the electrical magic of the fire works! They are brilliant! Keep ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: I Can Has Fotograffy?

    Wow these are magnificent! They're beautiful! there's so much emotion in all the pictures and as CuteBalletDancer7 said the children look as if they have a connection in the photos! ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I'd give it 8/10... it was good, really funny but not much meaning. I hope he shares his lunch :P just joking :)

    Jul 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Anthro

    Hello, Very nice! I am really glad that you shaded! It gives Anthro dimension, more animation! The red in his eyes could have been bolder or highlighted, to give him ...

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Bull

    Oh.... He/she is so cute! I just want to hug that fur..? is it fur? whatever is it, it looks so soft...t just like a puppy's coat!

    Jul 3, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: prelude

    Hello, First off, I am a huge fan of classical music, especially minor preludes! :) Then when you described his beautiful talent on the piano, well I fell in love! ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dreamful Reality

    Dreamful Reality Devoured by darkness My heart races and pounds in my ears I reel my heavy breath in my raw throat. Drenched and numb Screams and screeches all around ...

    Jul 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: About Tears

    Jester, this is so deep. The opening statement Tears are of an international language could have never been so true. You challenge how simple and uncomplicated they can be then ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Cold Moon [Chapter One] [Part I]

    Hello, This first chapter has a lot of potential. Aside from grammar or punctuation, you are still telling not showing and are really going far into detail of people and ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: 1:00

    Wow, Jester, wow! That is what I call adventure! It was so real! My heart was pumping the adrenaline rush as the countdown got closer and as the action escalated ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: No one...

    That was beautiful! You used so much imagery in every thing - oh, it was magnificant! I could feel the helplessness and dispare and the isolation. Though I thought that ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Clouded Gem

    Yes, of course, sorry! I'll fix it! Thanks!

    Jun 29, 2009


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley