User avatar

Awake

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8.5/10 You got to love Oz, personally I want her shoes!

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    10/10!!! House is the best!!! Thirteen is awesome!

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Note

    Very delicate and full of emotion! I can't believe you set this up your self... you are very talented! The idea and meaning behind it is very creative. I can't ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Soma

    Wow! It's beautiful!!!The shading is perfect and you really got the detail! It's brilliant! Her hair is fantastic! The only thing that bugs me a little is that, to me, ...

    Jul 20, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    I try to write all my stuff out by hand first, especially my poems. This might sound lame but I get a better connection to the story and the characters. ...

    Jul 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Luna. My rendition.

    Hello, I'll give you a review today. First off it is very large... can you possibly shrink it??? Also the sketch it'self is very pale in that the lines are ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10. Love the creepy but it's a little too creepy.

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Portia

    Hello EmmaJane, Very nice work. A very delicate cartoon-like drawing. I'll have to agree with Fower Child, her teeth look a little off, slightly beaver. The shading is beautiful. The ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Rain

    Holy Socks! Wow, that's crazy! It must have been amazing to see it in person, your so lucky!

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the country above you

    9/10. Sounds like a cool place to visit.

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    8/10. It rhymes!

    Jul 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (15)

    Ohhh, dommy you've done it again!!!! It was fabulous.... brilliant once again. The suspense was exhilarating! :arrow: From when they go to the cafeteria and then it's the next day... ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (15)

    Ohhhh, dommy you've done it again!!!! It was fabulos.... brilliant once again. The suspense was exhillerating! :arrow: From when they go to the cafiteria and then it's the next day... ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Main Character

    Hi, This is a very nice start but... needs work. First off, I would like to say that I applaud you for getting her eyes fairly close to the middle ...

    Jul 7, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Dreamful Reality

    Thanks, I'll fix waht I can....

    Jul 7, 2009


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien