-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7.8/10 She's pretty.
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9.5/10 Cute, witty...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: Together & Apart - Chapter One
Hello, you have an interesting situation going on here. I'm not going to nitpick at grammar or spelling but I will nitpick at a few other things. Please pick an ...
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
That I am! One crazy little creature here! TPBM hates sunny days
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
I ban you for not sharing your cup of tea!
Jul 28, 2009 -
Re: Seven Deadly Sins - Lust
Raynechild, Nice work! 4/7 done already! This is an interesting one. I like the colours and the concept of this one being female. I only have a few nitpicks: Her ...
Jul 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 I remember reading that some where.... :P :wink:
Jul 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
lilymoore, I want to steal yours! 10/10!
Jul 27, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9.9/ 10 :p A little long but very original!
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
7/10 I don't really know what's going on here so.... But it seems cute!
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9.8/10 I love house!
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: Help Me Decide (New YWS)
Personally, I vote black. I would be a nice change. I know I haven't been here very long but I'm really excited about this! :)
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: All Babies Are Blessings (15... and a half?)
Hey, It was awesome! As it was already stated, Huge Improvement! The intensity was amazing between Isabella and Peter... I want to read more! Peter: Yeah, and I poop out ...
Jul 23, 2009 -
Re: What I see from just my front door.
Hello! Congrats on being the featured member! Anyway, your pictures are very nice. The flower are pretty and fresh with very vivid colours! The third flower is a little blurry ...
Jul 22, 2009 -
Re: Flowah Powah
These are beautiful photos Juniper! There are very soft, pretty and delicate in the rainy dew (there water droplets so I'm guessing...) I love how you involved the backgrounds, especially ...
Jul 21, 2009
