-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/0 Where do you come up with these? They make me chuckle a little...
Aug 1, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9.8/10 I love it! It's how I feel all the time!
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
I ban you for being just too funny!
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Oh, Blackrabbit! Your new one is the cutest! 10/10!!!!!
Jul 31, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7.5/10 Are you that heart broken??? Then again, it was a slight shocker... Why the cat? *** Blackrabbit: thanks, I'll bring the cups!
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
8/10 It can get a little stormy there....
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Oh, I had to look at it a little sideways to see hat it was.... 9.5/10 for creativity
Jul 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
I ban you for not inviting me to La La Land!
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 I love everything nocturnal!
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Yellow Lily
Hello, Pinkangel.... This is a brilliant photograph. The flower it's self is beautiful with a few drops of dew and the background is very tranquil and mystical. I love the ...
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Jealous of the Moon
Nice work, Bittersweet! That concept is beautiful and fantastic! The shading is lovely (especially on her dress) and the highlighting of the moon, spot on! The shadow creature behind her ...
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Some strange questions
1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? Both, I think. maybe more on my right? 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Mostly ...
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Thank-you Black rabbit! If you share your tea I'll give you 10/10!
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 Very interesting...
Jul 29, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I'm right handed TPBM is very clumsy (I will try not to post under this)
Jul 29, 2009
