User avatar

Awake

  • Fantasy Novels Re: ShadowDance: Chapter One

    Hey Silversun! This was really interesting, it really grabs your attention. There are some new terms you have there and some defining would have really helped. Overall, it was really ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Novel Workshop Re: Like a Button

    Hey girly! it was really good. The flash backs in dates where a bit confusing. But other then that I liked it. This isn't a advanced review but I wanted ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holly's Photography

    Hello, I'm here to review! the first two, to be honest, where OK. But after them the rest where brilliant! they where all breath taking in nature they where just ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds Chapter 2

    Thanks again outofthebox! I'll try to finish it soon!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thank you very much, there's always room for fine tuning!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    OK.... You guys got really cool and famous relatives! I have a strawberry birth mark on my shoulder. I've had it since I was a baby, it used to be ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite SOng

    I love secondhand serenade and kings of Leon! A fine frenzy is awesome too! The Goo goo dolls (Iris), Cold play (the scientist), Three Days Grace (never too late), and ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9.3/10 God save the... Queen?

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    I ban you because your my friend and I haven't banned you in a while!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I hate to admit it but no I'm not wearing pants at the moment... I just woke up and I sleep in my undies. Sorry for the TMI. TPBM always ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    OK, not sure what is going on with that but 8.5/10 It made me laugh a little...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Strange Birds chapter one

    Thank you so much! I thought this was long buried and no one would find it again!

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    it,s pretty and fun, I give you 9.5/10 sweetie

    Aug 3, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: green eye

    Hello, I'm Awake and I'm going to give you a little review today. The eye it,s self is beautiful. The amount the pupil has dilated really gives the emotion to ...

    Aug 1, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Wild

    Rayne, She's beautiful!!!!! the shading and the detail are brilliant! The colours are fantastic! I'm liking her better than Anthro... Please don't tell him that :P I think you and ...

    Aug 1, 2009


When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
— Abraham Heschel