User avatar

Awake

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banning both Night and thechocolatewritingcat for having a painful banning battle!

    Aug 7, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: A Vacation is No Excuse

    These are brilliant!!!! The pictures from the plane ride are fantastic and breath taking! The clouds and ice are very magical and mystical.... The pictures of the boat ride and ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Of pictures and places (updated 10-3-09)

    These are fantastic photos! they are simply amazing! You have such talent. Each picture brings emotion and a story with it. Truly remarkable! Keep it up! The first three and ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Anorexic Letters

    Elly, This has so much emotion. I don't know if you have struggled with Anorexia bur I know how painful and mutilating is and how hard it is to get ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Sorry Black Rabbit, but banned for rambling a little too much

    Aug 6, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I think I have to agree... TPBM just stopped crying

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for asking why

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Funky Rhyme Scheme?

    Hey, This was cute, that fact that you tried to write it that is. Don't be so discouraging towards your self, this was a great try! I loved the rhyme ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Holly's Photography

    These are excellent!!!! The fourth and seventh and eighth are my faves out of these! The sixth seems a bit blurry to me. The ones from your backyard are fantastic! ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yep, that's me! I'm eating cereal, looking up guitar chords and typing this lovely note! TUBM just found a quarter

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Nope, I'm in my "PJ's"....

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Thought I should bother you guys once more. :)

    Awesome! I love it, the realness! It's brilliant! It looks to be done with coloured pencils, really brings out emotion! Congrats, hope to be bothered by this art again!

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Splendid Agony

    Hey, I didn't know you where so poetic! This was very emotional and touching! Everything just running wild like those in the context of the poem. this is really good! ...

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    Sweet as roses! 9.6/10

    Aug 4, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Solace From The Shadows (Chapter 2)

    Hey DarkEyedPixie! You are so very welcome! This is really really good! I very glad that I was persistent! In this chapter we're getting more of a fell for the ...

    Aug 4, 2009


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic