-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Love your new one 10/10!
Aug 11, 2009 -
Re: Magic Kingdom Fireworks!
Hello Thornedrose, This is a beautiful picture! Very fairytalistic! You captured the fireworks spot on! It's really brilliant! Congrats, Awake
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Full Eclipse
Silversun, this is so sweet! It was a bit long but very emotional and through the the rhyme scheme it was executed beautifully! There where a few grammar/ spelling things ...
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for age discrimination!
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
not entirely but I'm happy when it is used properly TPBM just woke up
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10 You're so random Black Rabbit! it's very cute!
Aug 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 brilliant!
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10 sounds fun... a tad confusing but fun!
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8.5/10 You're so sweet Elly!
Aug 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not know what colour!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 funny!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 funny and cute!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I like Queen's songs. TPBM is waiting for a phone call P.S Me too.
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
Wow! I used to eat paper when I was little too! I thought I was the only little paper eater!
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
10/10!
Aug 7, 2009
