-
Re: Rate the country above you
9/10. I'd like to visit!
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8.5/10... a bit long but true! I"m not alone!!!
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for caring...
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Fotografia
Lovely! There very pretty, graceful and they give you that smiley fuzzy feeling of a fairytale! Good job! Awake
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Past to Present: Photography
Hey there May, did you take these your self??? simply amazing!!!! There's soo much emotion!!! Review time though.... 1. Earthy, brilliant, the title very fitting!! Fave! 2.Very delicate, slightly myst
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Am I not good enough? TPBM found a new favorite song (All around me by Flyleaf!!!!)
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10.... Obsession??? She's so pretty though!
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for wanted to life in the future and not in the present!
Aug 30, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having an awesome location!
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Very pretty 8.5/10
Aug 29, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not saying hi!
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the quote above you!
9.5/10 very insightful, beautiful!
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 I love it !!!!
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: I can't send PMs to anyone! What's up with that?
I'm having problems sending pms! Is it just me or is everyone having this problem????
Aug 26, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking you have more fictional boyfriends....
Aug 16, 2009
