-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
8/10. Time.... good one.
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
10/10. Funny and creative
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not givig me cookie in a long time... I give you one?
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10. Some one else agrees with me!
Sep 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
!0/!0, love it, love it, I love it!
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
You can vist it if I can vist you! 8/10
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Love it, I can play it too. TUBM is trying to paint their nails (I'm not being sexist)
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for your avatar has the same hair-do as I when I wake up!
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
very thought provoking, 9.5/10
Sep 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for liking my birthstone too.
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I hate chocolate. TUBM is freezing!
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Solace From The Shadows (Chapter 3)
Hey! The long awaited chapter three! Bare with me, I'm reviewing as I go... "The tears were still falling thick and fast and she didn’t think she could bear explaining ...
Sep 6, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 couldn't have said it better
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9.7/10... wake up in sleepy hollow
Sep 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for not liking ballerinas!
Sep 5, 2009
