-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
Nice, 9.5/10
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Not really. TUBM is mixing up a new drink? (I know it's a weird question!)
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
dark thick hair, big amber eyes and long eyelashes? Jetpack, you are very right! wow!
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
8/10, sounds cool. it's suppose to be spelt that way!
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 and 10/10, Hercules is my fave it would be something I would say!
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for grinning
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for stating that it was a silly question. (I hope I don't sound mean)
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9/10 you have to run with somebody.
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
I think you would have pretty long brown hair...?
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Ok, you didn't answer the TUBM nor did you post a TUBM so... I've been told I have good evil (no clue what that means) TUBM has a cold. :(
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10 Brilliant, simply brilliance!
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
It's very pretty, 8/10
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not knowing. I give you a cookie.
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: A Poem for You
James! I'm here with tissues now, thanks! It was brilliant and true. It is beautiful. Sorry it took me this long to review it. The beginning was so alluring. Everything ...
Sep 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
6/10. I haven't seen it but my brothers have and some two out of three liked it, Angelina Jolie is in it so it can,t be that bad and of ...
Sep 8, 2009
