-
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
10/10... time! that's a good one!
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 I often break out and start doing the chicken dance my self.
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yes, and I need a new one too... TUBM eats the crust on their toast (I don't)
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
8/10 thanks for the clues and guess...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for not inviting me to have fun too.
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
8/10 it's a classic. 28 days?
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for caring about the number of posts.
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10, different very different.
Sep 11, 2009 -
Re: A random fact about yourself
When I have to do something I don't want to or am apprehensive about doing it I have to tell myself to jump then I can do it.
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for thinking I would not notice.
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
10/10, I'm visiting!
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Fetus (1)
Congrats, I'm crying now, happy? This is exceptionally good. The atmosphere and emotion is so tragic. It was very flowy but the flashback was very awkward for me. Why did ...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Fun, 9/10, any vamps there? sorry to be stereotypical...
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for getting rid of your Sleepy Hollow avatar
Sep 10, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Hawk Nelson, genius!!! 10/10 Mcfly, cute! 9/10
Sep 10, 2009
