-
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for running
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
9/10 I love dance 'cause you just gotta dance. (don't make fun!)
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
guilty... TUBM always are on their tippy toes...?
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 I haven't seen but i heard it was good...? I love you, man
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for living in a microwave...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
I like thinking them up in my head but when crunch time come to write... yikes! TUBM can play the tuba
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
7.8/10 differnt, I like crocks...
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 Johnny! got to love him!
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
ok? 7/10
Sep 14, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8.5/10 kitty-human
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for your hilarious siggy!
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
depends, what mood I'm in when I write or what colour is in my reach. TUBM chews their pencils?
Sep 13, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
banned for having x's in you username? I'm bad at this...
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
9.8/10 mystifying
Sep 12, 2009 -
Re: Rate the country above you
Land of Shakespeare 8/10 (want to visit), scones 7/10 (would be cool to see), rain 10/10 (I already live in a land of rain... so I'll just stay here)
Sep 12, 2009
