-
Re: Rate the movie above you.
Love that movie 9.9/10 Breakfast at Tiffany's
Sep 18, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Hair is short but not brown, eyes are not brown but blue and I'm not tall, respectably 5"2. Sweet honey amber eyes?
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
6/10 it was ok Master of disguise
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not participating in the math
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8.6/10 Very rockish is it you?
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
My brother is obsessed, I think it's cool/ok. TUBM can lick their elbow...
Sep 17, 2009 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Well, red hair is a given. Tallish, baby blues and delicately freckled, pale skinned. Loads of piercings and tats...:p
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the movie above you.
5/10 heard of it, seen a few parts, not a lot to go on... I am Legend
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the username above you.
Very strong but I keep thiking it's firefox not foxfire... 8.7/10
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8.9/10 you can always use more time...
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for having no signature
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: The User Below You ... [2]
Yipper! TUBM can't seem to figure out why people are obsesses with the Jonas Brothers (come on guys just ditch the rings and lose it already, who cares. (No disrespect ...
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Cruel!!! But wicked! 9.8/10 I would have been higher but since you didn't like a fantastic poem in school, I took 0.2 marks off. :P
Sep 16, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Once again 10/10! Love time!
Sep 15, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
8/10 Sorry if irishfire is after me...
Sep 15, 2009
