Random avatar

AutumnSun

  • Lyric Poetry Re: After you finally contact me

    I stare, stunned At the first message you write to me After... I don’t even know how long Enthralled, I began to type back Confused, I don’t know what to ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Summer

    We met during a humid, hot, heat wave Immediately enthralled Overcome with feelings, I write about you and talk about you and think about you We walk to the ocean ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Voices

    Kind of intense but simple in a way. I enjoyed it! The 4th part was my favorite although, I'm not sure why. It flowed so well! Very original.

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Failure

    I really enjoyed the last 4 sections. The beginning was not bad. I just think you tried too hard to rhyme. It is pretty good though. Most people your age ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fighting Waves

    It's different, very original. Interesting style. I did enjoy it. I admit I was confused at first. It is a little dark then the last part is happy. I wonder ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: pulse

    First of all, I liked it because it was unique. It's interesting how it is under romantic short stories but it feels so dark. At the same time, it doesn't. ...

    Jun 27, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Shadows On the Ceiling

    It is sweet and simple. I don't think all songs and poems have to be intense. I think my heart aches to and my head says no should be out. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Baby

    It was really deep. I liked the last 6 lines. It was such a shift, more dark and I didn't expect that. It actually works really well. I like it ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Breath me in

    Other than the spelling, It is a really great start! I can see it becoming an amazing song, actually! Yes, it's very rough now and that is obvious but it ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: simple harmonic motion

    I really enjoyed this poem. I have no interest in math or science. I think it is extremely difficult to write a poem with those terms but still sound interesting. ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Leaving

    I would move mountains, trees and oceans I would do whatever I could To stop the world From turning and prevent the clock From stealing what time we have left ...

    Jun 26, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain

    I used to hate the rain Now I've made friends with it I'm kinda used to standing in it At least it masks my tears Drops fall on my face, ...

    Jun 26, 2010


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held