User avatar

Aurrora

  • Research Re: Online Publication; need help!

    It's a great site, LoudMouth, good luck with it! Maybe search out kids you know like to write, or to read, and offer them a position. Put an ad on ...

    Aug 22, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Is my idea too complicated? (feedback please)

    Personally, I love it! As long as the "is" and the "could have been" is clearly separated (or maybe not, depending on how you want to tell the story), I ...

    Aug 19, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Short Stories Idea - Thoughts?

    I agree with Rosey Unicorn. I love, love, love it when authors have extra content on books, and its also a good way for a reader to decided whether or ...

    Aug 19, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: All my ideas revolve around the same theme...

    I've noticed that too, similar themes cropping up in lots of different ideas. I think its a good thing. It lets you explore the theme in different stories, with different ...

    Aug 16, 2012


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss