User avatar

Audrey

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liar Liar (1)

    Thank-you for the advice and taking the time to review my piece. I really appreciate it!

    Mar 24, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Insert witty title nobody else has thought of]

    Hello! I was wondering if you could review Part 1 of my short story? It is a rather short piece (Just shy of 900 words) but I thought it best ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Liar Liar (1)

    With a turn of a doorknob, it all begins. I plaster on that fake smile and resolve to look happy, as per the Dower family routine. Pushing open the garage ...

    Mar 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Alice's World

    Hey! Thought I would review your piece today. I liked your intro, though it was a bit heavy on the description, I think it was a good way for us ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Hallows Eve

    Hello, So this is super creepy, so naturally, I love it. :D Super appropriate for Halloween. I'm not sure how much you actually want to edit this, but I'll give ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Signals - The Prologue

    Hello! I thought I would review your piece today. I have one large suggestion for you, which if you take it means revamping this whole prologue, but I really think ...

    Oct 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Littlest Moments that Make the BIGGEST Memories

    Hello! I read your piece, and have a few comments, so let's get to them! First, I love that you started with the Frost quote. Starting each chapter with a ...

    Oct 31, 2010


'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.'
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights