User avatar

Audrey

  • General Fiction Novels Re: deleted

    Hiya Randomer! So, first let me say, I really enjoyed this piece. Some of your imagery was beautiful, particularly in the beginning of the piece. It was a great way ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Hiro ~ Chapter 1; part 2

    Hello! It's me again. Hope you don't mind a second review. ^^ Basically, nearly everything said in the first review pertains to this part as well. I still think you ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: My Hiro ~ Prologue and chapter 1; part 1

    Hello Dreamwalker! So I really liked parts of this piece. Particularly, Janie's reaction to the news of her mother's death. Very believable, very human. Denial is the first stage of ...

    Apr 9, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: My Problem with Third Person

    Sometimes, I think third person will be the death of me. I have a short story that I am currently working on that I believe works better in third person ...

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Colorful

    Hello! So, I just have to say I really really enjoyed this, like really. Your MC had a very distinct voice, and it made this piece very colourful. The way ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Garbage World - For want of a better title.

    Hey! I would like to preface this review with the fact that I don't normally read or review science-fiction, so you might want to take my suggestions with a grain ...

    Apr 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Far Away

    Hello! So I liked this piece. You have a really interesting back story here. The idea that your MC has special abilities, while certainly not new, is something that you ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Wake (1)

    Hiya! Okay, so I think this piece has potential, I definitely would be interested in reading a second chapter, so that's a good sign. I really liked your dialogue. It ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance (chapter two)

    Hello! Thank-you for the request. Sorry it took so long, I have been really busy with school and such things. As I have said in my first review, I really ...

    Apr 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Vengeance (chapter one)

    Hello! First, let me say that I really liked this piece. There is something refreshing about it. The world you are building here seems an interesting one, and I would ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Despair

    Hello. As a person who appreciates writing with a dark edge, (one of my favorite books is the Bell Jar, afterall) I quite enjoyed this. I felt the contempt your ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Parasite Chapter 1

    Hello! So, this is a really decent piece I think. You showed us a scene with a fair amount of detail, and you dispersed information throughout your piece, without getting ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Drive-Thru Diaries

    Hello! This is an interesting concept, writing from the point of view of a fast food worker. I think it's something that everyone can relate to. I mean who hasn't ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Underhome

    Hey! Thought I would review this today. So, since this piece is so short, I can't really give much of a review. From what I gather this is an excerpt ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Running From Myself

    Hello! I must say, I really liked your first few paragraphs, very well written. I understood the panic, the regret, the listlessness. I found it to be a very compelling ...

    Mar 24, 2011


Mariah Carey
— WFP chat in Holiday Trivia Night (2025)