User avatar

Audrey

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lifewish: Chapter One

    Hey penprincess! I liked this, I think it has tons of potential. I particularly liked the repetition of the the line, "How can your surrender when you were never fighting ...

    May 2, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Touch of Death Chapter 1

    Hey! So, this is a cute piece, a high school drama, and I really think it has potential. A love triangle, interplays of relationships and all that. However, I think ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Gods play Marbles

    Hello again! So I really liked the tone of this piece, it was satirical and removed, and I definitely smiled in a few places. I also think the idea you ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Review Teams!

    Quick question. If someone posts a literary work, does that effect his or her team points negatively?

    May 1, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Those Times

    Hey! You have something interesting here! I assume it's set in some other time period? What with the carriages, horses, mansions, and teenage marriages and all. Intriguing indeed. First, as ...

    May 1, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dearly Beloved

    Hey! This is lovely. =) Your prose is beautiful, like, really beautiful. I am seriously jealous of your mastery of vocabulary, it rare thing when I have to pull out ...

    May 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    Hello! I was wondering if you might be able to review this for me? Thanks so much! Audrey

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Reflection

    Hey Alexwriter! Interesting idea you have here! I definitely liked the way you characterized the foster parents, you get a good sense of who they are, just from those few ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Art of Dying

    You knew you were in trouble when you stopped sweating. You had finished off the water two and a half days ago. The empty bottle hung lifeless by your side, ...

    Apr 29, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Hanging

    Hey Cspr! So I liked the setting of this story, this dark, urban, gritty feel really appeals to me. I really got a sense of the atmosphere and mood, I ...

    Apr 28, 2011
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Charlie Sheen Lost His Marbles?

    There's significant evidence that Charlie Sheen is bipolar, and was manic at the time of the interviews. Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder include: unrealistic grandiose delusions about oneself or one's ab

    Apr 14, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Some Fantastic Links

    Recently, I have found some fantastic websites that I think fellow YWSers will find really useful. So I decided to share them with you all. For Inspiration 100 Best First ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Writing Activities Re: Writing Prompts

    Yes. :) These are good prompts. You can find them, as well as many others at

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: My Problem with Third Person

    Thank-you for your suggestions! ^^ They will definitely help as I try edit my work.

    Apr 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Puppet Master

    Hello Searria! So obviously, you have the start of a very powerful emotional story here. From what I can tell, you have a good concept. This story, with a little ...

    Apr 9, 2011


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman