User avatar

Aubree

  • Romantic Novels Re: Round Like The Moon (5)

    This is a realllly good story. Keep writing.

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Let Me Love You(4)

    Okay. This is really bugging me. In the last four or so chapters, you say something like 'she had a mild concussion, broke a rib, bla bla bla.' That is ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: ~Addicting Poison - chapter 8~

    You just HAAD to leave me hanging like that!!! I was really hyped up and then I realized it was the end of the page. I am soooooo not inspired. ...

    May 15, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cold Blood

    You should have made her into a vamp. Woulda been cool.

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forbidden Worlds (ch 9 &10)

    Hey!!! :D Gr-8 story. I love it. :D Problem: Your punctuation is driving me insane!!!! :x Next time you post, do spell check. Please. You have some parts in your ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Pat

    Gr8 job COntinue. Please. (I chat speak all the time)

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Lacey Lovely

    Okay, This is my first romance. I think. I'm scared. DONT ASSASINATE ME IF I SCREW UP!!!

    Mar 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Jake~

    *NOTE-this is goes from third person to first person. Just throwing it out there, wanted to see how ya'll liked it. The two girls plopped down on the trampoline, both ...

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: I am what I am

    Rate it R. The lyrics are unbearable. I dont get it. It is just trash and it sounds like you're Chris Brown- it sounds like your about to abuse the ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Scripts Re: New Moon Parody

    OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!! I absoulutley heart this!! I love this part: EDWARD: [starts to giggle] Hey, guys, come on. You can’t eat her, she’s my girlfriend. [JASPER, EMMET, ROSALIE, ...

    Feb 1, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Touch Me-Chapter One

    I thought I mentioned there were a few others....Guess not. Well. I'll change it a bit. But you liked it? Should I continue?

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Four

    Sorry. Pressed the wrong button. But as I was saying, I didn't even know what 'it' was. Change it to, Where should we eat today, or where we gonna chow, ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ Four

    Hey Merry!! Haven!!! I have all the time in the world to review, so I'm gonna critique everything that's not right or I don't like. Now, Lets start off with ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Don't Touch Me-Chapter One

    I twirled my pencil. Only thirty minutes and I'd be home. More importantly, away from this prison called 'High School'. I started absentmindedly singing Big City Dreams. Not loudly. Just ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Murder at Hampton's ~ One

    She stopped in her tracks and looked at me with her whats-with-you looks A comma after with her would make a huge difference. And I'd drop the s on looks. ...

    Jan 25, 2009


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid