User avatar

AttackOfTheFlash

AttackOfTheFlash

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hello! Welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy yourself here! Horror and mystery? That's cool!

    Feb 19, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: 15in15 Progress Thread

    Days written: 15 Consecutive streak: 8

    Feb 18, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: The best books ever!

    My favorite book ever is Fell. It's the sequel to The Sight (my second favorite book ever.) It's a fantasy novel with a touch of supernatural themes mixed in. Although ...

    Feb 17, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Help me with me idea for a novel

    Hello pretzel! Let me tell you something before I begin: just write it and don't think about the audience. Don't ask yourself "will people like this if...?" Because it all ...

    Feb 16, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For writing good reviews.

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What is the member above you known for? [3]

    For making banners

    Feb 15, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    I don't know anything about the Joker but it's kind of cute so 6/10

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Contests Re: Banner Contest

    Yeah I made this on a drawing app where I can't do anything about the dimensions. :/

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    MLP ewwwwwwwww that's gross dude 4/10 So meme. Much troll. Wow.

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the avatar above you! [5]

    I think we all feel like that when we're struggling to write something 6/10

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Research Re: Writing that's confusing?

    @pretzelsing Thank you for your help as well! I swear these comments and tips make me want to write more (and I was going to take a break)! :)

    Feb 13, 2015
  • Research Re: Writing that's confusing?

    @Tenyo thanks for your advice!! I thought this thread wouldn't get anymore replies, haha. I'll definitely work on what you've said. :) And thanks for actually reading one of my ...

    Feb 12, 2015
  • Contests Re: Banner Contest

    Here's my banner! Sorry it took so long to submit, school has been in the way.

    Feb 11, 2015
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: should video games be banned

    When I mentioned lag in my post above, I really meant that the phrase "lag makes you violent" is just simply a common phrase on the internet that gamers use ...

    Feb 9, 2015
  • Contests Re: Banner Contest

    I'll start working on mine as soon as I have the time!

    Feb 7, 2015


The first thing I do when I have a good quote is always to put a goat in it. uwu
— Liminality