User avatar

AttackOfTheFlash

AttackOfTheFlash

  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Flash

    I see. I was quite conflicted when drawing them, because they didn't look bird-like. That's interesting though. ^^

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Flash

    @Zolen Here's your avatar you asked me to draw. No color yet because I'm lazy. I hope you like it!

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: CreepyPasta

    Creepypasta, huh? It's gotten a lot of hate lately. Have you seen on the news about these two girls who tried to murder somebody to be Slenderman's proxies? (They changed ...

    Mar 28, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look at me, I'm SilloriaD!

    Thank you! By the way, I'll check out your writing and perhaps drop a review. :)

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: Look at me, I'm SilloriaD!

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Hope you're enjoying yourself here!

    Mar 25, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: What is happiness?

    Video games, writing, animals, and no school are happiness to me!

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Art & Photography Re: Art by Flash

    Wow, thank you guys for the feedback and advice! I thought this thread was forgotten. @Lumi the more I look at that Sylveon the more I realize how bad she ...

    Mar 24, 2015
  • Research Re: Poetry questions

    @meshugenah and @Aley thank you both so much! I greatly appreciate your advice/answers. They really helped! It has inspired me to keep trying to write poetry and read some. I ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Research Re: Poetry questions

    I've never considered myself a poet. I've dabbled in it a few times before, and when I did write a poem it turned out cheesy and childish. Now I've decided ...

    Mar 23, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: I Write Like...

    My sci-fi short story WIP (not on YWS) got Anne Rice. A private short story got L. Frank Baum. A chapter from an unnamed story here on YWS got Cory ...

    Mar 22, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: New YWS member

    Hello and welcome to YWS! Hope you enjoy it here! :)

    Mar 21, 2015
  • Lounge, The Re: Controversial opinions about writing

    @r4p17 You do have a good argument but let me ask you this... I have one story that is based off of a real event that happened in my life. ...

    Mar 20, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reaching for my third star: Reviews by Flash!

    @yizhongt I will do that as soon as I can. It will probably be later today or tomorrow when I get both of them done.

    Mar 19, 2015
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reaching for my third star: Reviews by Flash!

    @yizhongt and @psudiname Done! Hope you two enjoy your reviews. Sorry about the lateness of my review, psudiname. I really meant to have it done earlier. Anyone else?

    Mar 19, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Melin

    Hello and welcome! Hope you like it here!

    Mar 18, 2015


A beautiful funeral doesn't guarantee Heaven.
— Haitian Proverb