Random avatar

Atrevido

  • Other » General, General Re: Monologue

    Humph, but these democrats, I gotta tell you something, they are a bunch off…stubborn headed mules if I ever saw em .’ This was the only part I could't quiet ...

    Nov 16, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: My first story-- about 1/4 of it, anyway. Part 1.

    Hey, i thought i should give you a review, well, here you go. Humans are curious beings:inquisitive, sensitive, and rash. The foolish, stupid creatures think they are superior over all ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: 101 Ways to Die #2

    On the table, sitting right in front, as if it was asking to be eaten, and a cherry-flavored lollipop. He dentist told her she couldn’t have any with her new ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Shifters: Prologue

    A new age dawns upon me. It'll be scary and dangerous. People will get hurt, many will die. Maybe even me. It'll be the thrill of a lifetime. I really ...

    Jan 24, 2010


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian