-
Re: Hi Im New
Hehe, Thanks Mo. I'll stick around for like an hour than i got to go study for my physics mid-year exam tomorrow.. Its Sunday to Thursday weekdays here. I'm going ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Hi Im New
Yeah, i speak Arabic fluently and a bit of french.
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Hi Im New
Lol, rainbows and unicorns? i have been there. YRS is pretty cool, but the reviewers are tough to impress. borntobeawriter just reviewed my story and found every little mistake on ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Rohan - Prologue: War and Tragedy
well.. many mistakes.. thanks, i'll fix them all. Its a prologue so nothing really seems to make sense, i understand what you mean. Again, thanks for the review. its exams ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Hi Im New
Do you prefer salt, vinegar or ketchup with your chips? Do you like orange juice? Spots or stripes? Should vampires really sparkle? What are your resolutions for 2010? Silver or ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Hi Im New
Yup, i would.
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Hi Im New
So, ready for some questions? What genre do you like to write? What books do you like to read? What's your favourite word? Who do you look up to? What ...
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Rohan - Prologue: War and Tragedy
This is one of my first pieces of writing, if you like it will put more chapters. enjoy. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Prologue: War and Tragedy Ever
Jan 16, 2010 -
Re: Hi Im New
I'm 15 and a male. I started writing 3 years ago, I'm looking forward to showing you some of my work and reading your comment about it. can someone tell ...
Jan 16, 2010
