Random avatar

Atrevido

  • General Fiction Novels Re: First Story--Part 10

    Dreamy, im going to review all your parts carefully, as soon as i get back from my swim !

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My first story-- about 1/4 of it, anyway. Part 1.

    How about ONLY reading my story "The Junior Accountant"? I am sure you will like it. Please just read it don't review. Bai, I'm going to the swimming pool! Get ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: My first story-- about 1/4 of it, anyway. Part 1.

    Hey, i thought i should give you a review, well, here you go. Humans are curious beings:inquisitive, sensitive, and rash. The foolish, stupid creatures think they are superior over all ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: HEY everyone.

    Hey Keawrite, welcome to YRS! I'm Ahmed, but you can call me Ahms. :P I am kind of new here too, but this is friendly place with many friendly users, ...

    Jan 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #2

    On the table, sitting right in front, as if it was asking to be eaten, and a cherry-flavored lollipop. He dentist told her she couldn’t have any with her new ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: 101 Ways to Die #2

    On the table, sitting right in front, as if it was asking to be eaten, and a cherry-flavored lollipop. He dentist told her she couldn’t have any with her new ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: cute little boys

    Sorry for being hard telle, but... 1st one: Way too bright you should darken it from the edges, since you said you added the effect i expect you should know ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Shifters: Prologue

    A new age dawns upon me. It'll be scary and dangerous. People will get hurt, many will die. Maybe even me. It'll be the thrill of a lifetime. I really ...

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Junior Accountant Chp. 3

    Yep i totally understand these things, but i carelessly forget to put the little commas.

    Jan 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Junior Accountant Chp. 3

    This is the third chapter, and it was kinda fun writing this one for a change. ENJOY, don't forget 16+. Please read Chapter 1 and 2 before this. -------------------------------------------------------

    Jan 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Junior Accountant Chp.2

    Thanks Robyn :D

    Jan 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    I have a knack for expressions xD

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [6]

    One is a picture of me, it was taken at 2 AM so i was tired.

    Jan 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Sólveig doodle

    It's a good drawing, or as you saw "doodle". It needs a bit of fixing such as, her right hand. I don't know of you mean you draw it crooked ...

    Jan 22, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Junior Accountant (Chp.1)

    Well then Dreamy, thanks for helping me realize what i was doing. I'll get reviewing as soon as i can.

    Jan 22, 2010


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina