User avatar

Asynchronous

Asynchronous

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aerouant Assailant - Chapter Two

    Thanks for the reviews!

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aerouant Assailant - Chapter One

    Thanks for the review! As for the italiziced thoughts, I didn't realize format didn't cary over through copy and paste to YWS. Thanks for noticing!

    Dec 6, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aerouant Assailant - Chapter One

    Thanks a lot!

    Dec 5, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aerouant Assailant - Chapter One

    Thanks, it means a lot! I'll check out The Life I Want .

    Dec 4, 2020
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Aerouant Assailant - Prolouge

    Thanks for the review, I really appreciate it! Regarding your question about the title; Aerouant is actually the Irish-Gaelic word for dragon. And some of this world world is inspired ...

    Dec 4, 2020


In a dream you are never eighty.
— Anne Sexton