User avatar

AsxLoversxGo

  • Other Poetry Re: Cresent's Valentine

    Last year for English we had to write a poem based on the Love Song Of J. Alfred Profrock. This is mine, so I didn't write SOME of the lines ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Close Your Eyes

    Oh dear, this reminds me of the recent break up that I had with my best friend, Joseph. It's really sad, I'm at school and I may start crying (doesn't ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She is...

    This reminds me of a Shakespearian Sonnet, "My Mistresses Eyes Are Nothing Like the Sun" I believe. I can't remember the number. I think it's his most romantic. You love ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Walker

    This was alright, not my favorite, but that's not really your fault. It's just not my favorite kind of poetry. (I like more emotional poetry...does that make me emo?) I ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Hitman

    Hitman Name: Jetta Age: 20 Gender: female Appearance: [b]Family: Giro Personality: Jetta is quiet and mysterious. Some say she’s cold, but really she just doesn’t trust many people. She’s tough ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Just another girl.

    This really reminds me of the poem "No one lived in a pretty how town" by E. E. Cummings. The whole part about the no one, maybe it's just me, ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Boredom

    That sums up my summer in eleven lines. Great job, I love this poem.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Would You Rather?

    Be that person who only becomes timelessly famous and renown once they're dead. Would you rather.. Get locked in a basement with a serial killer that has a chainsaw.... OR ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    Wow, this struck a cord with me, I was kicked out of home about 18 months ago leaving behind my younger brother and sister both believing that I would infact ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Archive Re: House of 9 (Not started, Accepting)

    Name: Olivia Charlotte Milne Gender: Female Age: 29 Job: Teacher Appearance: Olivia has red hair, and her blue eyes are called, by some, her best feature. While she is not ...

    Sep 29, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sister

    Sister you're leaving me? Sister you're going? Why? So you say that it feels right? Well it doesn't feel right to me. I'm sorry to say, Don't go. I'll miss ...

    Sep 27, 2010


all of my friends talk to me like a dog rooting through a trashcan
— winterwolf0100