User avatar

AsxLoversxGo

  • Lyric Poetry Re: I Guess This is Good Bye

    Oh I totally know what this feels like, it's not a nice feeling. You've obviously felt this before because you describe it perfectly. However, unless you're trying to go for ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Cloud of Loveliness

    I found the sound effect things pretty cool but I didn't know what they were...they should have been in parathensises (or however it's spelled) or something.

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: She's Not Me.

    The dashes ended up getting on my nerves, I'm not going to lie. Especially with the periods. It was also a bit repetitive, but it's very emotional and I like ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Queen of the darkness

    The black bit biting at my heart Did you mean bite or bit? It doesn't matter either way...but I'm just wondering Then you left me to pick up the peices ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Golden girl.

    There she goes The golden girl The one, my lover's holding She twists her hair and lets him knoq she's got no better place to go. He pulls her up ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Every Good Boy Deserves Favour

    I rememeber something like that for piano. I believe it was Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge...which is the same, just lame. Is this supposed to be a teacher talking to ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Re: Letter To Alice

    I wrote this in detention of all places (for my cell phone, and it's the only time I've ever been.), and this was written in annoyance to the two girls ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Box

    I really like the last one. It reminds me Pandora's Box for some reason, actually several of them do. Though I think it's a little awkward when you say no ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Your Photograph

    This photographm that i kept at heart. It's photograph. I'm guess that's just a typo though. It's really, really good other than that. Love the emotion.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: At Our Tea Shop

    You have a lot of spelling mistakes, it's intricate for instance. Some of them just look like typos. It's a very good story. But you just need to look back ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Spell Check

    AHAHAHA! That's great, it reminds me of myself in Elementary school. I had SUCH bad spelling, I don't think that I was that bad. But I certainly wasn't great. It ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To My Guardian Angel

    At first I was getting annoyed with the spelling errors and then I noticed that you had said they were only for style. Then the poem suddenly got sadder. It ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mouthbreather

    I always feel bad for people like this. They're just sick, people need to get over it. Although, she does seem very sick, like beyond just the strep that you ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Miracle, (just make one)

    What kind of music would this be? Rock? Pop? Country? I would like to know. It seems to fit a rock ballad or something that Imogen Heap would sing. It's ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: French Queen of my Life

    I really don't like to nitpick on poetry, since it's poetry. I find it really cute though. I like that you called it French Queen of my Life, but I ...

    Oct 5, 2010


You can't blame the writer for what the characters say.
— Truman Capote