User avatar

AsxLoversxGo

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Just Ones

    Some of the punctuation was off, for example you probably needed a period at the end of the poem and at the end of several of the other stanzas. But ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hate by Default

    I hate myself as well, as do many people I’m sure. That's a bit awkward, I'm not sure how to change it but it is awkward However, you act like ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Sisterhood

    honestly, this is about a book, or rather a girl's feelings in a book. It's from the Trinistyr Triliogy, talk about obscurity. But it's about her feelings towards her sister ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Deleted

    That's really, really cute and yet at the same time, really melancholy. Those are two emotions that you don't often see together. I liked the bit about the smile.

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Remember She Once was Innocent

    That was really sad. I have to admit, but something about it reminded me of a Utada song (sorry if you don't get the reference), but that's a good thing. ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: emo poetry

    Is there a reason this is called emo poetry (which should be capitalized by the way)? Becaues I found it far from emo, it's beautiful and not really that depressing.

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman Whooooosh!

    I FREAKING LOVE BATMAN!

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To The Mad Hatter.

    as you all should know I love Alice in Wonderland (though it's not my favorite Disney movie...it's Peter Pan), and I really like the web comic When Curiosity Met Insanity ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "EDITED" It kills me to know

    I had some issues with the rhyme scheme. You have couplets, half of them rhymed, the other half didn't. Boredom is domintaing my life but I am trying to take ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Photographs and edits

    1. That boy looks like my cousin when he was younger, so it was a little scary. 2. How in the world did you get that shot? You're either a ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Hi, How You Doing?

    You rarely ever see a guy's point of view in this situation, especially in poetry. So it really made me think about what guys think after a break up (or ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: NaNoWriMo Calendar

    This is great. I love NaNoWriMo calenders!

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Final Goodbye.

    Now it's over, {space} my dear and there are many questions I would have asked but now it's too late To tell you the truth it wasn't so hard but ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Is Star Wars Fantasy or Sci-Fi?

    I always thought it was sci-fi, because it was set in space and had aliens and such. I still have a hard time thinking of it as fantasy...but maybe I ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Teenage Girls

    In French, Adieu is a final goodbye. This was written about my ex-best friend Teenage girls are funny creatures I don't think I understand most of them (Even though I ...

    Oct 9, 2010


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson