User avatar

AsxLoversxGo

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Darkness

    I really like the imagery in here. You used some verbs and descriptions that I wouldn't have thought about. Like Clawing at my hem. I really wouldn't think about something ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Other Re: English Essay

    I suck so i was wondering if i could get some pointers? Right, so you better not use first person, contractions, or slang. It makes you sound unintelligent in essay ...

    Dec 14, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: These Are Dark and Deadly Times

    I HATE RHYMING! I like free verse. But whatever, here ya go. Something depressing for funsies. These are dark and deadly times we live in. I hate to admit it, ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Letters to the Dead

    Wrote this in like, three minutes. I edited it a little, but not much... What do you thing??? Think. Sorry, that annoyed me ------- The pain has lessened, but it ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: goodbye nonnon <3 RIP

    When your world is crashing around u YOU Someone u You think may never accept u You Gives u you the hope u you have been longing for For when ...

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Writer's Block

    I know how this feels. I HATE writer's block, but you could have used more words than just wishing and waiting. That gets a bit repetitive.

    Dec 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Skeleton Grin

    Alright so, I was on a Speech trip this past weekend. And I decided, on the way back, that I would listen to Nightmare Revisted. It spawned this. I don't ...

    Dec 6, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Listen Very Closely

    Woah, I really like this. I really like what you're trying to say. However, [quote="DisturbedDisorder"] Listen to them fight over What they’re trying to sell. that bit sounds slightly awkward. ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Vice.

    Vice. One a day became three, she was upset at me, You should have had them on second lines, it just sounds better she hated me. But all of us ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: More So

    I like how this is about a horse. I think every word you said could be true (I've never had a horse, so I wouldn't know.), but I don't doubt ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Lost Sorrow

    Ever wish you could start again, I think you should have a question mark here. ________________ Rid of strife, Rid doesn't seem to be the right word ____________ I miss ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: May I Have This Dance

    Just a little poem that's not even really a poem, just a...well I don't know. Lyric poem seemed to fit the mood best. This is inspired by two things. Lily ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Reverie

    This really reminded me of a Slyvia Plath poem...and I like Slyvia Plath so that's a good thing. (Just don't stick your head in an oven). The only thing that ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Sonnet

    This is a Shakespearian Sonnet yes? Great job! It's not cheezy like mine was. You did really well on illustrating what you were trying to say. I really liked the ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Courage

    What kind of music did you imagine this to? I imagined something slow, maybe acoustic guitars, piano, and violins? The verse-chorus thing threw me off at first but then I ...

    Nov 10, 2010


All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe