-
Re: Mary-Sue: A life
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-takesabreath-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Loved that. Mary-Sues/Gary-Stus annoy me, but I LOVE creating them on purpose.
Feb 28, 2011 -
Re: Should Actors Fall in Love?
This is the most personal poem I have ever written, besides Curtains...which is about the same boy. Notice, There are a lot of theatrical references, and many references to things ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Curtains
Curtains up! What a show! A girl on stage. Her feelings out, For the world to see. She feels exposed. He's right in front of her. He has no idea ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: it means 'iloveyou'.
I like the shot, a lot (hey rhyme!) however, the whole rawr means Iloveyou thing is sooooo hackneyed and annoying.
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Dear Max,
STORY OF MY LIFE...except...replace Max with Cody...kinda....I guess.... This poem is slightly emo though. Dear Max, Do you remember? I looked up, and awkwardly caught you looking at me and ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: The Pillars of the Earth
This will mostly be a play by play of stuff I loved rather than a critique. 1. Throes of passion threw me not, A sin I did not suit. For ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Small farm
Only two little grievances You lost your rhyme scheme here: Spring has come and all animals stir From the mouse in the corner To the horse in the barn and ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: In Sanity
thoughts clouded my mind like paint from a brush diffusing in clear water clouding it tarnishing it. my veins pulsed my blood rushed I shook, silently but violently like an ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: My heart is in the top drawer
I'm not going to lie, I expected this to suck because you misspelled heart, but I found this simply amazing. However I keep it here for safe keeping (this seems ...
Feb 23, 2011 -
Re: Magician
I'll give you three hints to let you know who this is about. -He belongs to Peter S. Beagle. -He's from the Last Unicorn. -He's a magician. He's my fictional ...
Feb 18, 2011 -
Re: The Other Side
The Other Side by Patrick Mulvihill Let me tell you a story of a soul Lost, alone, with no control He walked alone (I feel like you dropped your rhyme ...
Feb 18, 2011 -
Re: The Homeless Man Who's Always at Home
He sits on the street, owns none I feel like none should be nothing but a guitar, Other than that this was a really good poem and I really liked ...
Feb 18, 2011 -
Re: Kattt (My comic strip)
This was hilarious! I loved the one about the math. So, quick question, KylexKattt?
Feb 5, 2011 -
Re: Him- A poem
Alright what do you mean this is bad? It's amazing! Alright, a bit awkward, but I love the subject. Him Who is the one they call Him? This doesn't seem ...
Jan 27, 2011 -
Re: Trinitarian Path
I'm not looking to be yelled at by anyone of either side, Wiccan or Christian, though I feel like I'm setting my self up for Christian Fundamentalists to scream at ...
Dec 14, 2010
