User avatar

Astronomer

tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.

  • OOC Archive Re: Executable DT

    Welcome aboard Mem! White hats, or black hats?

    Nov 18, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Featured Member [November 17 - November 30th]: Moonwatcher!

    ;o Thank you!

    Nov 17, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing myself~

    Welcome to YWS! Your English is on point! ^-^

    Nov 15, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    Moonwatcher here to claim a few more badges! ^-^ Horse 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. Full Armor 36. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. ...

    Nov 15, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: felidae

    Hello, Felidae! Tigers are pretty awesome, I agree. Welcome to YWS! c:

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: New person here

    Welcome to YWS! It seems that you're already quite familiar with the site, but if you need help with anything, feel free to shoot me a message! ^-^

    Nov 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Winter Rising DT

    *tries to revive most participants in the storybook* I'll be working on a post for my second character. Also, @Rydia, is it alright if I can get a brief summary ...

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Archive Re: GAME

    AINSLE WALTON Frostic Tavern was cold. It was a sudden change of environment compared to where Ainsle was previously, under the shady trees, and feeling the wind press against her ...

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Someone new

    Welcome to YWS! I hope you enjoy your stay, and feel free to message me, or anyone in green/red/black if you need any help! c:

    Nov 13, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: GAME [DT]

    *is poked* I can write the next post~ ^-^

    Nov 13, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Sir MoonMoon's Log!

    Full Armor 36. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. A Jousting Lance 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55.

    Nov 6, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Knights of the Green Room Great Hall

    I believe I have achieved a sword, shield, and a helmet: I would also like to claim "Fellows in Arms" for my reviewing of a piece by Knight Alliyah:

    Nov 2, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dead Poets Society DT

    @yakitsa Did you try the undo button?

    Nov 1, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Dead Poets Society DT

    Sure thing, Shey! ^^

    Nov 1, 2016
  • Knights of the Green Room Re: Sir MoonMoon's Log!

    Shield 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. Helmet 21. Fellows in Arms 22. 23. 24. 25. Horse 26. 27. 28. The Head of a Wild Boar (to be claimed later) 29. ...

    Oct 31, 2016


Human minds are more full of mysteries than any written book and more changeable than the cloud shapes in the air.
— Louisa May Alcott