User avatar

Astronomer

tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.

  • Welcome Mat Re: *tips imaginary hat*

    Since when is Flash ever out of time? :P Welcome to YWS!

    Jul 26, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I am me, and me is this thread.

    Welcome to YWS!

    Jul 25, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi, I'm new.

    Welcome to YWS!

    Jul 25, 2016
  • OOC Archive Re: Children of the Dawn DT

    this still going? If so, I'd like to join.

    Jul 24, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new here

    Welcome to the family! Hope to see you around~

    Jul 7, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Spooky Ghost Tales

    This is going to be fun~ About four years ago, I lived at an apartment. The next door neighbor was a quiet, old man. Then one day he died of ...

    Jul 7, 2016
  • Randomosity Re: Change One Letter [3]

    Tole

    Jul 5, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: hoi!

    Welcome to the family! c:

    Jul 3, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [3]

    Welcome to all new members! ^^

    Jun 30, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    "The Infinity Paradox" sounds pretty cool, but my question is, why the infinity part? Aren't paradoxes already infinite, the word infinite feels unnecessary. I think of a science fiction novel, ...

    Jun 30, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello Again! :)

    Welcome (back) to YWS!

    Jun 29, 2016
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Cat Steps makes me think of something like baby steps, both are fairly small. For some reason I think of a novel about a mother struggling to raise her child? ...

    Jun 28, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Decision

    Welcome to YWS!

    Jun 28, 2016
  • Lounge, The Re: Your dream in one sentence...

    A school event in which a marathon turned into the maze runner/portal crossover in which we had to run from thieves and monsters in an abandoned Mexican rainforest.

    Jun 27, 2016
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Have a somewhat belated welcome to YWS! you already have more reviews than me what why

    Jun 27, 2016


Congratulations!
— Magestorrrow