User avatar

Astronaut

dominusatramentum

  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Pink (which is a long story)

    Feb 14, 2015
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey

    meh

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey

    @Spotswood I don't think anyone has confirmed that Frozen was about anything deep/metaphorical.

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey

    @Stangelove you said the female characters didn't talk to each other about something other than a man when you answered... I'm confused.

    Oct 3, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey

    Thank you everyone for the wonderfully detailed replies! @Audy and @Skydreamer , my paper relies greatly on women and their interpretations on gender inequality in film, especially what they go ...

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey

    @Strangelove Are you a boy or a girl? Male How old are you? Catorce What is your favorite movie? (And if you can’t decide: top 5?) 1. Her 2. Being ...

    Oct 1, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Gender Inequality in Film Survey

    You know who I am. How am I supposed to pick one? Um... well... it's not my favorite, but I'll pick Mean Girls. It passes the Beckdel (yes I know ...

    Sep 30, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Effect of Fiction

    Oh wait! I forgot to give you guys cookies! For @Silverlock: For @Tenyo: (I promised cookies to anyone who answered the survey).

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Effect of Fiction

    Thank you @Tenyo!

    Sep 4, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Effect of Fiction

    @silverlock Thank you so much!

    Sep 3, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Effect of Fiction

    Hi! I'm doing a research paper on the effect of fiction, and I decided that there was nowhere better to ask than YWS. This goes for any sort of fiction, ...

    Aug 31, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you #3

    Unicycle

    Jul 26, 2014
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    TakeThatYouFiend, I'm not positive, but I think Rowling wrote those books for charity, which is why they were designed to make money.

    Jul 11, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    While taking his pulse: "It stopped." Those are the real last words of some doctor (I forget who).

    Jun 14, 2014
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    The murderer tastes his own medicine.

    Dec 18, 2013


Prometheus, thief of light, giver of light, bound by the gods, must have been a book.
— Mark Z. Danielewski, House of Leaves