User avatar

Astronaut

dominusatramentum

  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    So i'm just going through this, looking for perhaps some good stories to read, when I see you tell someone to write about Waiting for Superman by Daughtry, which is ...

    Mar 28, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: im stuck

    *facepalms* I mean LockWOOD and Co. I'm thinking of Chamber of Secrets :D

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: im stuck

    It is about ghosts. But it's good.

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: im stuck

    Ooh, and the Lockhart and Co. Series. I have a feeling there might be romance later on in the series, but so far it's really good :D

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: im stuck

    Try historical fiction. It might make you cringe at first (I'm not a fan of that genres, as you might not be), but there are some great books, like The ...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Writers Corner Re: Post and Study Quotes

    Here's a club with a similar idea...

    Mar 12, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    I took it a third time, and I got the Designer. I'm going to go with this one, because I find it the most accurate for me. Apparently I'm like ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    @icannothearthings I guess that's true... I definitely find you energetic, that's for sure.

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWStionary

    Intentlanary- (n.) A building or structure that is small outside but massive inside. See: TARDIS Remembarassment- (n.) When you remember something stupid you did in the past, and it hurts ...

    Mar 10, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: Personality test.

    I think I got Shaman last time because it said I was like Sigourney Weaver, but this time I got the Prophet. I don't know, they're both pretty accurate.

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Olympics Scavenger Hunt

    Darn. I was trying to find the answers to these. :) but that would be too easy, wouldn't it?

    Feb 17, 2014
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Why are bad words bad? Why do people cuss?

    Vsauce, a wonderful YouTuber, made a video about this:

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Contests Re: Song Short Stories!

    Oops! I thought I tagged you in my story, but it looks like it didn't work. *Facepalm* here you go:

    Feb 13, 2014
  • Contests Re: The Six Word Story

    I'm in!

    Feb 13, 2014
  • 2014 Writing Olympics Re: Event 5: No E's

    My story is sort of like a news report. It's not very well written, but I decided to try it. I also threw some names in there, because why not. ...

    Feb 12, 2014


i think. i want to become. something.
— chrysanthemumcentury