-
Re: Top 5 Best Books
In no particular order :- 1. Tell Me No Lies - Malorie Blackman deception, manipulation and bribary, i love it. i must have read this when i was about fifteen, ...
Mar 15, 2006 -
Re: Even I don't know what I am doing
this is good. i actually had a sister called ella who died, so when i read this it reminded me of her. but yeah, this is good, it was the ...
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: One line Summary
"stop trying to lick my letterbox" what would you do if matt groening admitted your family were the real inspiration for "the simpson's"?
Mar 13, 2006 -
Re: Chalk Line
Wow, well i liked this. I think from: You can't deny my existence, I don't understand your perplexity Of why standing so close to me creates it's own ecstasy I'll ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Blaze, Cement and Lovers
wow, i really like the first one and the ending is really good. the second one, was good, alot of descritpions although i was slightly confused with the theme. keep ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Eyes--needs critiques
I like this first line, it brought me into the second stanza I look at her and stare; deep into her eyes the third stanza i foudn it hard to ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Transform
i was slightly confused with the first two lines. skin smells like heat? maybe it's mebut i dont really understand that the "oh" seems alittle out of place but its ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Chocolate
this is good, although you describe it a little too much. but yeah, chocolate, every one loves it.
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: streamofconscious (Revised)
i like this, although it reminds me of a song more than a poem. i think it's the "oh" that you included it made me want to sing for some ...
Mar 12, 2006 -
Re: Your Hug
this was a quick one, and its not my best. it was one of those, out of my head moments i plotted onto word. I crave for hope in your ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: Crash
I found it slightly bland, nothing struck out for me, and i think you missed a comma on the second paragraph. The question seemed a little out of place, maybe ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: Friends
i hope this is rough. no commas or fullstops so i was out of breath while reading it, spelling mistakes and no paragraphing. but, i am guessing this was extremley ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: The Wonder Door
Nice twist. In the third paragraph you kept mentioning door which seemed a little repetitive, seeing as we know what the boy is touching. Apart from that it's a good ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
lol thegirlwhofateloves that opening made me laugh. anyway my worst opening would be, once upon a time in a land unknown there was this little house on top of a ...
Mar 11, 2006 -
Re: Riddle
lol. i dont know whether the last line was intended to make people laugh, but it made me laugh. anyway, i like this, its good, simple and a good riddle ...
Mar 10, 2006
