Random avatar

Aspen

  • Poetry Discussion Re: What's your Favorite Poem(s)?

    *shrugs* Just write your favorite poems here. I'll start. O curse the name Mad Eyes Say woe to the day, When he tried to steal Tears of all Oceans away. ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: What's your favorite quote?

    Only when a beast has done wrong has he earned the name vermin. -Brian Jacques Being president is easy. You just point the army and shoot. -Homer Simpson A sword ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I tend to get stories in my head while I'm at school, and then I can't write them down, and so...bleh. I'm best writer at about 5-10 at night, when ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: names

    Reverse a name. EX. Lutra to Artul Combine two names. EX. Silverwing Or just find a name generator. ^.^ *shrugs* Last names just aren't that hard for me and I ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Recommend your favorite book

    Pearls of Lutra-Brian Jacques Salamandastron-Brian Jacques The Long Patrol-Brian Jacques Taggerung-Brian Jacques Eragon-Christopher Paolini Eldest-Christopher Paolini Brisingr-Christopher Paolini Into

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    I'm writing 'The Chains that Bind Us' right now. I read another one of those Redwall books, and a couple of Redwall Fanfics. Well, here I am now. I have ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Mmm...lets see...when I was in like first grade I wrote a suckish story about a reindeer, and that's what got this all going. All of my writings are influenced by ...

    Nov 2, 2008


Resistance is futile.
— The Borg