User avatar

Ashkitten83

  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    A poem you need To pass indeed I pay the toll To the rhyme troll So now that I've paid, Im able to leave Good thing I always have a ...

    May 25, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    The Tardis appeared out of nowhere.

    May 24, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Im sorry. I will change it to something more original

    May 23, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Sorry.

    May 23, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: Story in Six Words

    Classified Ad: Wedding dress never worn.

    May 17, 2015
  • Writing Activities Re: The Wooden Stick Challenge

    aha I see that you found my sonic screwdriver. Thank you so much, now I will be on my way. You can call me, the Doctor.

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst movie you have ever seen

    I HATED Bridge to Terabithia, I felt like they drew us into the little girls character only to,slap us in the face with her death. I normally dont feel that ...

    Apr 10, 2015


I'll make sure nobody unauthorized runs off with the chamber pot, sir.
— Kaladin (Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson)