User avatar

Ash

  • Art & Photography Re: Squidward!

    Hehe, great job! It must have been kinda hard. Keep it up!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Ice vs. Eclipse vs. Phone Booth

    Wow, these are nice! I don't care as much for the phone booth though. Keep it up, I really like the first picture! :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Lightbulb!!

    Wow, like everyone else said, its different! I like it, its out of the norm. Great job! :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    Good job! Keep this up, I'd like to see more of your drawings. :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: I really like this pic!!

    Oh, wow! Thats much better than I could do! :D :D :D :D Keep it up!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Angel-chan wanted to see

    awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Its so cute! Great job, Cat! :) You should do more like this. :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Wallpapers

    These are cool, great job! Keep up the good work. :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: YWS Desktop

    Wow, I love it! It looks so cool. :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirby Hatz

    Awwwwwww, these are cute! Do more! :) I can't wait to see more of your stuff!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Batman the Maid.

    um...yeah...cool? :razz:

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    These are really cool! I like the plant ones the best. Keep it up!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: More Photography

    Wow, these are all great! Although I see flowers to often, the water is cool though. Keep it up!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some Drake I drew

    This is great! Keep it up, and I can't wait to see more of your work! :D

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bella's Block

    This is cool....buts it kinda looks like a mess. But its still pretty cool. :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Marmalade!

    Thats.....weird

    Apr 8, 2008


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes