User avatar

Ash

  • Art & Photography Re: Marmalade!

    Thats.....weird

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the Beach II

    These are all so good! I love them. I can't wait to see more of your stuff! :)

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: scribble monsters.

    Hehe, these are cute! I agree with GingerLizzy, the big yellow one is very cute! Great job!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise at the BeachI

    Wow, these are all great! Keep this up!

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Invasion

    I might join later, is it okay, if it already started and I join later?

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fairy Dust

    I like it, its very cute! Ash

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    Awesome! This is really cool! Keep up the good work! Ash

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: The eye is always watching

    Wow, this is....weird...and creepy. But you draw good! Ash

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: All of my old photoshop stuff

    Woah. Thats A LOT of pictures! :shock: But I like them. I like the 7th one in the second post, and the fourth one in the last, the best! Wonderful ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Pictures of Victoria

    oh, wow! These are really cool. I like the last one the best. :) Great job, Ash

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There

    Hello, I'm Ash. Is this the right place for me to be posting this? Ash

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Acacia Lore

    This must have took alot of time. You did great on this. Although the eyes bug me. But great job, keep it up!

    Apr 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photos by May

    Wow! These are great, I LOVE the dolphin! Keep up the great work.

    Apr 3, 2008


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet