User avatar

Arya56227

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Upon Seeing a Photograph of the Parthenon

    Is 'WOW!' enough of a review?? haha No, seriously. I have absolutely no idea how to review poetry--well, for the most part--so I'll just go ahead and say from a ...

    May 29, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daniel's Way-Chapter 1- (Critiques Welcome)

    Thank you so much for the reviews everyone! I haven't been on in over a year so I'm still getting used to things. Bear with me, please. I'm going to ...

    May 26, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sand in a Bottle - Part One of Chapter One (Katie)

    Suggestions: "My mom has her blond locks up in a ponytail and in her hand is a vanilla ice cream cone topped with sprinkles and chocolate syrup." I think this ...

    May 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daniel's Way-Chapter 2-(Critiques Needed!)

    Thanks, GenShawklan! I'm glad you liked it. =)I'll be sure and check that out very soon.

    May 24, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Story Book Cover? :]

    I'm going to start by saying this is WAY better than anything I could draw. But as for a book cover it is a bit messy. What's going on with ...

    May 24, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Magic

    I love this! There's pretty much nothing I would change. It flows very nicely and is an interesting piece. Great job!

    May 24, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daniel's Way-Chapter 2-(Critiques Needed!)

    Thanks, Junglelover! Your critiques help alot. =) I'll be keeping them in mind as I revise this.

    May 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daniel's Way-Chapter 2-(Critiques Needed!)

    Chapter 2 Alright? “Mama, don’t worry. I’m fine.” I told her as she stood looking at me over her sunglasses in a way that clearly said she wasn’t so sure. ...

    May 23, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Cast in Fire

    Welcome to YWS! I think your poem is awesome. Its got a totally epic feel to it. I do think the words 'sot' and 'rot', while they rhymed and made ...

    May 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Beauty

    I really adore it! I can relate to it alot. (And NO! I am not trying to make you feel good. I'm a professional book critic. I just don't do ...

    May 20, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Neverending Battle

    Faces stare, but do they see? All seeing eyes overlooking the deed. Justice will come, but how long might it take? While the atrocities grow in size, Swell in number. ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That soldier of mine

    To me, parts of this don't really feel that lyric. But I do understand that some people read things differently. There were several slightly awkward lines. I'll show you a ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Curses of Elsa: a medeival 'witch girl'

    All I can honestly say is "WOW!" I felt like I was really there, witnessing all of this. You're writing--though there were a few grammatical errors--was amazingly vivid and poetic. ...

    May 19, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Daniel's Way-Chapter 1- (Critiques Welcome)

    EDIT: Here's the rest of Chapter 1! Please let me know what you think! Daniel's Way is a novel that I am currently writing. I would like to get chapter-by-chapter ...

    May 19, 2010


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern