User avatar

Arya56227

  • WRFF Archive Re: Audrey Hepburn Will Review for You

    It would be absolutely fabulous if you could review my short story Homecoming today. I'm not a huge fan of writing things in the ambiguous genre "literary fiction" so I ...

    Dec 6, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Staff Picks (HELP!!)

    Thanks, I found it. =) It was reviewstream.com. Not really sure how that's going to work out, but I figured it was worth a shot. I'll be sure and check ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Staff Picks (HELP!!)

    No, that's not it. Thanks for trying though! =) Um... Yeah. I think was up about two weeks ago.

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: Staff Picks (HELP!!)

    Hi! I really hope someone can help me with this. You see, there was a link on the home page under "staff picks" and it took you to a page ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Other Re: My first cover!

    Its not bad! Actually, its pretty good. I've kind of got a feeling you found this on the internet though. (I've done it myself!) But if you are doing the ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Serene (I Hope. :/ ) [Edited]

    I like it. The hair is probably my favorite feature about the whole drawing. As for the whole 'calm and tranquile' goal, you're very close. You see, when I look ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: pinetree

    I love it! You can really see the texture of the snow. Something entirely foreign to this little southern girl.

    May 31, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finis. Exit.

    I like it! Its interesting and deep. It doesn't quite feel like poetry to me though, more like lyric prose. But of course that's just me. =)

    May 31, 2010
  • Writers Corner Re: How long is an average chapter for a novel?

    I usually try to keep my chapters around 1,500 words, but that's just me. It depends on where you want to go. Generally each chapter should be a set up, ...

    May 31, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Prevailing Darkness

    I like this, its interesting. I think you could do without some of the repetitiveness and choppiness. Some of it adds to the setting, but you've got a bit much. ...

    May 31, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: How do you add a friend??

    Sorry. I'm sure its blindingly obvious, but I can't figure it out. :( Could someone tell me how to add another user as a friend? Thanks!

    May 30, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members! [2]

    Hi everyone! I'm not exactly new new. I had an account a little over a year ago, but then didn't get on much, and (of course!) I lost my info. ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Life

    I have to agree with NeverendingPages. The poem is nice but I can't quite see where its going. Many of the rhymes seemed forced. I think it might help if ...

    May 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: the withering flower

    This is very pretty. Its not exactly epic, but definitely quote-worthy. ;) I like the picture this poem creates, but I do whish it were a bit longer.

    May 30, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Lord 1

    I love this! Its a beautiful prayer, and poem in general. If you write many of these you could try putting together a devotional/prayer book and maybe even publishing it. ...

    May 30, 2010


"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
— William Shakespeare